Jurassic Park - System
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rule's and Guideline's of Jurassic Park - System

Go down

Rule's and Guideline's of Jurassic Park - System Empty Rule's and Guideline's of Jurassic Park - System

Post  Dr. Dromaeosaurus Sat 14 Apr 2012, 4:10 pm

First of all, Welcome to Jurassic Park - System!!! My name is Dr. Dromaeosaurus, an i created this forum, the one you joined. Second, before you post, you must read these rules, so you can stay out of trouble. We don't was a new member banned because of spamming, right? And we don't want that member to be YOU, right? So, please read these rules, and follow them.

Table of Content's:

1. Rules
2. Banner and Avatar Rule's
3. What You Post

Section 2: Paleontology Discussion's

1. Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus VS Tyrannosaurus Rex Debate's
2. Speed Discussion's
3. Rage Argument's

Section 3: Film's and Novel's

1. Film Argument's
2. Novel Argument's

==========================================================

Rule's:

1. Spamming is never allowed. This is a very serious rule here at Jurassic Park - System. If any moderator's/administrator's catch any spamming, the post/post's containing ANY spamming will be removed, and the member will receive a 2 week ban.

2. Clone account's are NEVER allowed. One user per account. Please notify the staff if someone else will post on your account, so we know you didn't post something that is against the rules. So, no clone account's, because if we find out your 'new' account is you, the account will be banned and you will be forbidden to post.

3. Bumping Old Threads is not a rule, but it is still allowed. The only acception to bump an old/dead thread is when you have news about the topic, or updates. Dead topics are topics that are over 2 months old, and old topics are over a month old. Do not post on old topics saying stuff like, "I agree." or "I like that, too." and such.

4. Drug References are not allowed here, members will not mention, refer, or talk about the use or production of any type of drug, such as cocaine, marijuana, tobacco, heroine, or any other illegal drugs. But, we will allow pharmaceutical drugs, such as Clonidine, will be allowed, as long as it doesn't involve any illegal drugs in the process.

5. Typing all in caps, is not really a rule, but more of a, 'just don't do it much.' type of rule, if you know what i mean. Some members will get the impression that you are yelling, so please avoid doing this, so members will not get confused.

6. Same Subject Topics will be deleted. Please use the 'Search' button before you post, so that way you avoid posting a topic about the same thing, especially if the other topic is still active.

7. Staff/Member Respect, you must show this. If you insult, or harass a member/staff member, you will be given a warning. Please respect your fellow members and staff.

8. Backseat moderators will not be allowed, especially if you are a new member. We have moderators for a reason, so please don't take their job. If you want to be a Moderator so badly, please apply to be one.

--------------------------------------

Avatar's and Banner's have restrictions. Your avatar must NOT be bigger than my avatar, which is roughly 150x200. Banners, on the other hand, must not be bigger than 600x200, so that way you don't slow down the forum, and exceed the page's width. Also, please use the spoilers if you post an image bigger than 800x600, so it doesn't slow down the forum.

What you post matters, any post containing inappropriate images, or images that contain nudity, drugs, or any other inappropriate/graphic images will be removed. This goes for inappropriate videos, as well.

===========================================================

Section 2: Paleontology Discussions

1: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus VS Tyrannosaurus Rex debates will be allowed once a moth, and after the month is over, the thread will be locked. And, "shadow-debates" are NEVER, i repeat NEVER allowed, which means topics that look like one thing, but are actually another thing.

2: Speed Discussions will be allowed, but only if the dinosaur you post the speed about has skeletons of the legs, and published reports that show how fast the dinosaurs might have walked/ran. Allosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Edmontosaurus, Triceratops, and other dinosaurs will be allowed to have speed debates.

3: Rage arguments in the paleontology section will be locked. A rage argument consists of posts showing cuss words, excessive insulting, and constant info are considered this. Please, do not attempt to do this. Anyone who posts in the argument will receive a warning, but members who contributed to the topic containing the argument, but was never involved with the argument will not receive a warning.

=================================================================

Section 3: Film's and Novel's

1. Film arguments, like debates why Tyrannosaurus's vision is based on movement, or why Spinosaurus killed Tyrannosaurus in JP/// will be locked, with a final answer approved by the staff will be provided.

2. Novel Argument's, like why Velociraptor's in TLW are vicious parents, or the weird coloration of the Tyrannosaurus in the novels, will be locked, and an answer, also approved by the staff will be provided.

Follow these rules, and you will have a good, long life at Jurassic Park - System!!!!
Dr. Dromaeosaurus
Dr. Dromaeosaurus
Forum Administrator

http://This, is MY forum!!!! This argument is invalid. :P

Back to top Go down